Friday, December 9, 2011

Knit hat: done and done




Remember that other knitting project I mentioned having in mind once I was finished with the blanket? My first hat! Alyce loves, it was so easy to knit, and now I'm hooked. I'm already working on another one for a friend's little one. The hat I chose was from this book, one suggested to me by the knitting wizards at Loop in Philadelphia, as a great beginner book to learn knitting for kids. I did not make the hat Shira is wearing (it is courtesy of Mexx Kids), but I was forced to include her photo because she is far too delicious to ignore. I tell you, her cheeks are as soft in real life as they appear in photos.

1 comment:

  1. I like how she is unaware that your giving her bunny ears. The last picture is really cute. I love the little ones blueish green jacket.

    ReplyDelete