Sunday, November 20, 2011

We're still around, just a little quiet.

New favourite shows include The Backyardigans, Toopy and Binoo, and Manon.


Package of dry beans + pots = Very Serious Fun
 
 
Shira would like you to know that she can do it herself, re: brushing her teeth.

While I can't say the same for Alyce and Shira, I've been feeling a bit quiet lately. I'm working a lot at my temp job, still not loving it,* and dealing with a few too many grown-up type responsibilities. There are a few changes happening around here (alas, not on the job front), and I'll be posting about these in the next couple of days. But the week has not been all bad, including the following:

-Indian food and birthday shopping for Alyce with mum
-A wonderful afternoon spent with a dear friend I haven't seen often enough these last few years
-An excellent case of the giggles
-We got a minivan. I KNOW! More on that later, too. In the meantime, I need to cover it with bumper stickers and racing stripes. 

Sleep tight. I hope it's the best of weeks!

*Just so we're clear: understatement of the millennium.

No comments:

Post a Comment