Sunday, November 27, 2011

I was hiding



Hello there. Where have you been?

Oh, right. That was me. But I'm back, internet! I've missed you so! Especially with so much happening. It's late Sunday night and I have a date with Matt and an episode of Dexter, but I'll be back tomorrow, and the next day I hope, to keep you posted on what's going on around here, both the good and the not-so-good. We're also in countdown mode until Alyce's birthday next weekend. So much to discuss.

I hope you have a wonderful week, and that it's filled with all the things that make you happiest, like Nutella brownies or a new approach to scrambled eggs (extra yokes!). Or maybe that's just me.

P.S. This photo was taken in our new minivan. The Children already love it. We all sort of have a crush on it.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you because I'VE kind of been away, too! Not spending much time in blogland these days, and I kind of like it. Like your van, too!!

    ReplyDelete