Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've Been Sleeping



You know how sometimes your body crashes, and you just can't stop it, no matter how much you need to study or do linguistics assignments or look after your children? That happened to me this week. My body shut down, I shut down, and I napped. Yesterday I napped for three hours in the afternoon (thanks, Shira). For those fortunate enough to read my daily status updates on facebook, you'll know that Shira has not slept through the night for months, and by not sleeping through this night I mean waking up every two hours to nurse. I'll be talking more about this next week, because I need to talk through the pain.

But I'm just here right now to say that I'm hiding away, sleeping and studying. My second and final exam is this weekend. Take that, Praxis.

1 comment:

  1. I did the exact same thing yesterday...3 days though and Sydney and I were both done..yikes. I'm glad your sleeping,even just for a minute

    ReplyDelete