Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eight Months


And here is where I begin to wonder where the past eight months have gone. I know this happens every time a baby is born, I know babies grow into toddlers and preschoolers and large people, but why does it have to happen to MINE? Didn't we just get her? And could she be any cuter? I think not.


So happy eight months, Shira Clementine. May this be the month you learn to sleep through the night. I'll even let you learn how to crawl (and so making the daytime a lot more difficult for your parents) if you'll just let me sleep. See how generous I am? Just think of all the fun you'll have chasing the cats and your big sister (and then think about all that glorious sleep just waiting for you each night). I think you'll agree that this is an excellent offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment