Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Monday!







It's Monday again! Every week, just like that. I'll be the first to admit that I'd like to skip Monday this week. I have so much to do this week that I'd rather still be in last week, where I just drank iced tea, at ice cream, wandered between parks, and got a haircut. Nevertheless, Monday is here and there are to do lists to be made.

This week:
  • Grade roughly one billion papers (give or take).
  • I promised the girlies that I'd install some wall lamps next to their bunk beds. 
  • Did I mention the grading?
  • Doing everything possible to avoid the extreme Toronto heat this week. Tonight we are going to my mum's (with her central air conditioning) and I expect we will be parked at various splash pads over the next few days. 
  • Starting a new blogging course on Wednesday!
  • Planning for a few upcoming posts, including my thoughts on my goal to eat more nourishing food, and why it's so hard to make changes.
What does your week look like? If any of you have a pool and wanted to invite us over, I would not complain.

Be well!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment