We had such a great time the first time around, we are at it again! Join us for another newborn care workshop as we partner with Toronto Yoga Mamas to offer some experienced tips and strategies for caring for your newborn (and yourselves!) in those first few weeks with your new baby.
Are you expecting a little one soon? Please join us on Sunday, September 29th for a hands-on workshop where Alexandra and I will introduce some of the following topics:
- What to expect the first week with a new baby
- Diapering options and bum care
- What does it mean to wear you baby?
- Sleep (including bed-sharing and crib-sleeping)
- How to comfort new babies
- Preparing your home for your baby
- Practical suggestions for breast and bottle feeding
To register, or for more information, see here or contact us at email@example.com.
And who are we? We are Alexandra Weinberger and Danielle LaGrone, birth and postpartum doulas in Toronto and founders of Holistic Birth Collective. You can reach us for questions, or just to say hello, at firstname.lastname@example.org!