The new year came in with a bang, or to be more exact, with a stomach flu. Nevertheless, I'm not holding that against 2012, because I have high hopes for this year. But before we get that, I wanted to say good-bye to 2011. It wasn't an easy year, but it was another year that I was able to spend with my little family, and so me and 2011 are on good terms. I am a very, very lucky person no matter how many jobs I didn't get, or opportunities that didn't come through, and I never let myself forget it.
Happy New Year to all of you!
And here are some of my favourite and most popular posts of 2011:
- Nose bead removal tutorial
- On boobs, breastfeeding, and not breastfeeding
- Five minutes with Alyce
- Fast friends
- First Day
- Sometimes we let them eat in public
- Why I don't want you to call me a girl
- On Shame
- What it feels like to discover your child's doctor has been charged with producing child pornography