Monday, May 16, 2011

An awfully big Monday

Here is my Monday to-do list for today:
  • get rid of nasty head cold that appeared out of nowhere
  • nurse Shira, suffering from same head cold, back to health
  • sell some furniture on craigslist
  • pack up some of the kitchen and the toys
  • tackle that pile of paperwork that is threatening to smother us in our sleep
  • have a really long nap
So that last one might not happen, but I am determined to be in bed by 8:30 tonight. I was out late last night, partying as usual (ok, so I went on a movie date with a friend. Bridesmaids is fabulous and you should probably go see it tonight) and now I'm dragging myself around this to-do list. 

There is an unbelievable amount of things to do before Thursday, when we will pack all these boxes and bits and pieces into a moving truck. And of course because I'm like this, I still have some working hanging over my head that needs to be finished before we go. Whenever things get crazy like this I just want to sit down and knit. But instead, I will need to power through and get all this done.

Have I mentioned that Alyce is in daycare this week? (Yay!)

Any good packing strategies?

No comments:

Post a Comment