- get rid of nasty head cold that appeared out of nowhere
- nurse Shira, suffering from same head cold, back to health
- sell some furniture on craigslist
- pack up some of the kitchen and the toys
- tackle that pile of paperwork that is threatening to smother us in our sleep
- have a really long nap
There is an unbelievable amount of things to do before Thursday, when we will pack all these boxes and bits and pieces into a moving truck. And of course because I'm like this, I still have some working hanging over my head that needs to be finished before we go. Whenever things get crazy like this I just want to sit down and knit. But instead, I will need to power through and get all this done.
Have I mentioned that Alyce is in daycare this week? (Yay!)
Any good packing strategies?