Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Like Looking in a Mirror

To get ready for the "Preparing for a Sibling" class I'm teaching this month, I've been researching some material to add to my own seven-month experience as a parent of siblings (seven months sounds terribly impressive, I know). The photo below is taken from one of the few books I've found on preparing your family for the birth of a second child, and I instantly saw our family reflected in its image:


Isn't it lovely to coordinate everyone's pajamas?

And then I realized it looked more like this at my house:

Shira, overcome with grief, as Alyce removes the balloon from her desperate hands.


Good night everyone! Sleep tight.

Top photo: From One Child to Two, by Judy Dunn

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious!! reality bites baby! haha!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete