Sunday, June 21, 2015

This week

So this was my week:

Shira and I had a morning to ourselves one day last weekend and as we were doing our errands and going to the market, she asked me to take her picture next to this. So I did.


I herded chaperoned on a field trip with Shira's kindergarten class. We descended on an outdoor adventure centre where we played games, did crafts, and roasted marshmallows on an open fire. It was chaos, but mostly the good kind.


Have you seen these Little Free Library boxes in your neighbourhood? I fell in love instantly.


Walks to school in summer dresses.


I found this in my journal the other day. I had forgotten that Alyce had used it to write her detective notes. We had some missing flowers in our garden and she was on the case.


I took the big kid out on a date for an entire school day! More on that to come later this week.


Shira enjoyed at least one hot chocolate, maybe more.

How was your week?
Be well!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment