Ten things that happened to me today
1. I spent approximately 458 hours in traffic.
2. I bought Alyce a new pair of shoes and she is currently sleeping with them.
3. I did not have a successful day in my quest to eat only unprocessed food in October.
4. I inhaled this favourite season of mine, drizzle and all.
5. I made some pumpkin bread to pack in Alyce's lunch tomorrow because, according to my daughter, her lunch bag doesn't have enough food in it and she never has enough food to last until third snack. The poor girl is wasting away and just needs some food already.
6. I gave some thought to some new opportunities.
7. I took Alyce on a date (french toast for dinner+libray).
8. I signed up for some courage.
9. I missed some friends I haven't seen in a long time and made a note to plan visits.
10. I ate still warm pumpkin bread in bed with my husband.