Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Make this food: Breakfast


I have never met a grilled cheese sandwich that I didn't like, and the same goes for french toast. So I think odds are good that this grilled cheese sandwich, filled with mascarpone, stewed apricots, and chocolate, and supported with challah french toast, might be the greatest thing that has ever happened to my breakfast.

Passover begins this Friday night and with it comes eight days of not eating delicious sandwiches like this one. I've never made it more than a couple of days bread-free, but this year I am determined (more on that later). I will tuck this recipe away and in two weeks from now I will be eating it for breakfast. In the meantime, I think you ought to try this out and report back to me.

Where do you find your best breakfast recipes? You do eat breakfast, right? I'm a firm believer in first and second breakfast, so I'm always looking for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment